Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Get Moving

FINALS ARE OVER!! Praise the Lord!

So, sorry it's been awhile since I posted. Clearly I've been busy with finals, interviews, work, etc. But, I'm back now, and I have some interesting thoughts for you.

A dear friend of mine made a big life decision recently, and it has turned out really well for him. So, I told him  I was happy for him. He responded with, "Thanks. Now, I want to be able to tell you that I'm happy for you by this time next year, if not before."

What a challenge. Then, he asked me what I wanted. Strange how someone asking what you want and challenging you to change your life for the better makes things crystal clear. I know what I want. I haven't yet discovered how to get there. But it's still a step.

What practical steps can you take to make yourself healthier? What's keeping you from it?

Leave me comments or click here to email me. Ask advice, leave comments, whatever you need!

Love y'all!

No comments: