Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

When it all Falls Apart

It seems like when one thing goes wrong, everything goes wrong. Has that ever happened to you?

It seems inevitable that we will all experience periods of time when everything just seems to go wrong. The real question is how we choose to deal with it. Personally, I find that I need to to deal with each thing separately, even if they happen all at once. Some would argue that this is unhealthy, that blocking out the second catastrophe in order to deal with the first. Perhaps they're right. But it's the only way I've found to keep from spiraling into deeper depression and injuring myself in such circumstances.

How do you cope when life collapses on you? Leave a comment or click here to shoot me an email at hopeforsi@hotmail.com.

No comments: